Handle the bulk within a single roof
Web portal welcomes a unique concept among websites. Generally a website is dedicated to one specific subject matter or some selected actions. But web portals bring together diverse information from diverse sources. Each source has its own area in the web page, from which a user can go into detailed information and actions. A user has the freedom to configure which sources will appear to him. A web portal offers different services like- search engine option, e-mail service, news updates, database, information on stock, weather, sports, entertainment etc.
Types of portal that can be developed
- News portal
- Web portal of Governments
- Corporate portals
- Culture related portals
- Stock market and exchange portals
- Hosted portals
- Domain portals
In order to be successful a portal should have the following features –
- Useful and accurate information- People use portals to stay updated and increase their knowledge. Therefore it is essential that portals should have correct and important information.
- Well defined categorization – Since there are different topics, they should be properly classified and arranged.
- Attractive designing- Catchy designing is necessary to keep people attracted till they begin exploring the portal
- Effective search options- Since search engine features are present in a portal; they should be up to the mark. The search result pages should reflect results from top search engines.
- Easy to use navigation- with so much information, so many sources and so many services, users should not get lost. The site navigation should be created in such a way that it is easy switch from topic to topic or going back to the home page.
Our work in the area of web portal development :
We work to develop web portals in both modes- Business to Business (B2B) sector and Business to Client (B2C) sector. The approaches in these cases are different. Since the B2B portals are for communication between professionals, it is more about content. On the other hand, the B2C portals are intended for the general public. So along with the content, the form in which it is presented is also important. We at Creative Yogi, use our in-depth knowledge in this area, the latest available web based technology and deep understanding of the targeted internet audience to come up with portals that simple yet stylish and very useful to internet users. Our prices are very reasonable that give our clients value for money.
We begin our work with analyzing the clients’ requirement and move on to the actual processes. Our works include – Product portals, marriage portals, e-commerce portals, news portals, portals belonging to the sports and entertainment industry, institutional portals etc.
- Building the portal’s interface
- Preparing the structure of the navigation
- Building and integrating modules
- Building databases
- Server testing
- Uploading the portal on the web
- Collection of user feedback
Our well planned approach makes sure that our efforts generate a positive result for you. We have served various fields with our portal development services.