Get yourself under the perfect Content Management System
Content Management System (CMS) is the most popular tool nowadays for developing and maintain a website. With its use any ordinary site can be made to look stylish and custom designed. Not just in terms of looks, as the name suggests this application has made managing your websites content very easy.
Why should you use Content Management System
- Saves your cost - CMS makes maintenance of a website so easy, web designers work less then before. This means reduced charges for their service.
- Increases Business opportunities - A website managed with CMS always remain up to date and interesting. This is a major way to impress your visitors which often influences them to take the next step and become customers.
- SEO friendly - When managed by CMS, A website becomes perfect for Search Engine Optimization. Search engines like Google recommends sites which are regularly updated and has fresh, quality content. Using CMS will give your website high ranks in Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s).
Some other benefits are:
- Content can be created, edited and managed very systematically
- You can have access to all areas of a website
- It becomes easy to apply workflow
- You can keep track of the changes you are making in your site
- You can check the content before publishing to make sure they are worthy of publishing
- All of your web pages will be consistent in terms of design and quality
- Customers can access the content of their choice very easily
- It is now possible to manage various versions or forms of content without much problem
- You can now very easily highlight the content you want to highlight
- CMS gives a flexibility that makes it possible for multiple authors to publish content in a website.
What we do with CMS website development:
Common Themes look stylish:
Creative Yogi offers comprehensive CMS website development services for your website. Our CMS web development will take care of the following things-
We do not simply upload a theme template and keep it as it is. With CMS we change colors and font styles with few clicks. Thanks to invention of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and CMS allowing code customization, two sites with the same theme template will look very different. Though it is possible to customize a site without CMS, it takes up too much time. Therefore CMS is preferable.
Multiple Users can easily access:
Many large and often updated websites need to be accessed by more than one person. Different people add different content - writing, photos, editing. Some are also involved with coding and designing. With our use of CMS on your website, all required persons can access and do their work easily.
Plug-in and Modifications bring more functions:
We use CMS that comes with thousands of add-on scripts. There are packages available for almost any function you can think of.
A WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor is a useful feature to have as it makes simple and quick changes. We will add an editor for your website.
We use CMS to make sure all work done with your website is organized and recorded.